Fw: [Ansteorra] What's Up for Coronation

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Fri Jan 4 02:33:04 PST 2002

Hey, Agnarr!

I need reservations for Patti and myself for feast.  Also, unless I am
needed to work gate, I want to be a merchant.  My request is supposed to
have been forwarded to you.

Stone Rainbow              Jewelry, books, candles, stones, toys and
gifts

Will Eleanor be there?  I haven't talked to her in awhile, buy I think
she said she was going.  I hope so.

Happy New Year,

Joanna