[Ansteorra] Archers to WAR!!!!!

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Mon Jan 14 21:13:44 PST 2002

The website is actually

http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/borderwars

There is no [1] after the "/borderwars" part.

We do however encourage you tot come and partake of this most generous
offer.  Thank you to HL Gilli for doing this!  :) :) :)

Margarite McBridin
Autocrat Border Wars 2002

<SNIP>

To check out the Border Wars web site it is at
http://lindenwood.ansteorra.org/borderwars/[1]
It is a central location for all in the Kingdom.  We will be having
fighting
All day Saturday and Sunday.  Sunday Afternoon is the Static Archery
Competition.
  Your not authorized in combat archery?????  NOT A PROBLEM.   We can do
this
here also.
  Hope to see you there.  VIVAT GILLI !!!  VIVAT ANSTEORRA!!!!!

Almarr