[Ansteorra] Medieval Frescoes coming to Lubbock

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:56:04 PST 2002

Actually, the exhibit does have one other stop, Chicago I believe.  I would
recommend everyone who can to visit this exhibit.  I was at the Texas Tech
Museum when this exhibit was being planned.  The planners and the curators
who chose the objects said this would be a once in a lifetime showing of
some of these objects.

Sir Romanius