[Ansteorra] marriage and registered persona names

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Fri Jan 18 13:04:40 PST 2002

Interesting. I've often wondered in today's age of women's "liberation"
and increased independence, why we haven't seen this happen. Rather, I
think I've noticed more hyphenation of names.

I don't know as we'd consider it "liberated", by mundanely, Arodonn is taking my last name rather than me taking his.

Tangwystl

What is your persona's time and culture of which you speak?

Stefan li Rous