[Ansteorra] Pictures?

Mike meggiddo at netzero.net
Mon Jan 21 20:35:35 PST 2002

I took 9 1/2 rolls that weekend which included King's Champion
Tournament, the stepping down of Duncan and Larissa, and the coronation
of TRM Aaron and Britta.

I was the one standing on the stage behind TRM and shooting down as the
various nobles, knights, and populous presented themselves to TRM Aaron
and Britta.

I am currently working on that series of photos as well as others that I
have taken.

Michael of the Fray