[Ansteorra] OT: Dark Ages of Camelot -- Online Game

Patrick Cuccurello pat at adtelusa.com
Tue Jan 22 07:16:44 PST 2002

When you are online, do a /who black star.  That will give you a list of
everyone that is online in the guild.  The characters Bakrael (Thane) and
Folgol (Shaman) are Count Duncan.  My character is Hrotgar (Hunter).

Right now it is a fairly young guild.  Duncan, his brother, and I have the
highest level characters.  Everyone else is between 5 and 15.  We are
basically trying to level everyone up so we can start doing things as a
Guild in the dungeons and RvR.

Pet.