[Ansteorra] Pictures?

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 09:16:53 PST 2002

Greetings Michael, I trust all is well with you?

   Please let the list know when you might have any posted. As
for myself, I'm very far from home and pictures are the next
best thing to seeing my friends in person.

Regards,
Colete

***************************

I took 9 1/2 rolls that weekend which included King's Champion
Tournament, the stepping down of Duncan and Larissa, and the
coronation
of TRM Aaron and Britta.

I was the one standing on the stage behind TRM and shooting down

as the
various nobles, knights, and populous presented themselves to
TRM Aaron
and Britta.

I am currently working on that series of photos as well as
others that I
have taken.

Michael of the Fray

=====
"Some folks never exaggerate - they just remember big."

~Audrey Snead