[Ansteorra] horses

barb draeco55 at attbi.com
Thu Jan 24 08:39:44 PST 2002

Greetings from Viscountess Kate,

I am interested in renting or borrowing 2 horses for Border Wars.  I will not be competing in any of the Equestrian games.  I will be working security and teaching riding for beginners.  I have 40 years experience and I am seriously looking to buy several horses.  I am looking for property that I can raise and board my own horses as well as live on.  I would like to spend the weekend getting to know any horses for sale.  I could make a deal as soon as I find the right ones.  I am looking for horses that will be members of my family.

I am in the immediate market for 2 possibly 4 horses.  Please contact me at 972-907-2606 if you have horses I can rent or borrow for border wars and let me know if they are for sale.

Your humble servant,
Viscountess Kate