[Ansteorra] Shaking down the Thunder... sing along!

Lady Simone ui' Dunlaingh simone at elfsea.net
Fri Jan 25 09:22:55 PST 2002

a workable link for the Rising of the Star is

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/melwood/780/bardicfire/vocals/lyricsmidi/s
cadian/rising.htm

you can get to the same link by going to

http://bardicfire.u4l.com
use the link for the lyrical fires
and select the rising of the star from the list of music there

Lady Simone Maurian ui' Dunlaingh
simone at elfsea.net

DM's love a hero; DM's also love a good joke. Think about it.