[Ansteorra] New Photos online!

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sat Jan 26 23:37:00 PST 2002

Greetings my friends,

I am pleased to announce some new photos, covering various events as far
back as October of 2001 are now online. Bjornsborg's Fall Court, courtesy of
Don Pieter Rausch. Battle of 3 Kings/Popes, courtesy of Lady Ameline du
Bois, and my own from Steppes 12th Night, Coronation and Queen's Champion.
The links are:

Bjornsborg Fall Court: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page82.htm
Battle of Three Kings: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page83.htm
Steppes 12th Night: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page85.htm
Coronation XLVI: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page86.htm
Queen's Champion: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page88.htm

If you noticed that I skipped #84 and #87, those have been left open for
photos from Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel and Bonwicke's 12th Night,
respectively. However, I have no photos of my own from those events but am
awaiting images from friends. Please feel free to send me some if you have
some nice shots of these events.

Links to the Photo Archives:
2002 Events: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp
2001 Events: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents01.asp
2000 Events: http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents00.asp

PLEASE send any corrections (spelling, identifications, etc.) or complaints
to me directly at: dragonetti at generich.com

In service to kingdom & crown(s),
Ld. Armand Dragonetti