[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] B.L.A.T. & griffins

Tim Lozos sirtimo at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:57:36 PST 2002

What exactly is the dream of the Griffins?  There have been alot of rumors
up
north about it, so I figured I'd be the guinea pig and just ask.

Earl Barn

Greetings!

As far as I know the Griffin has been unoffically taken as a "mascot" by
many in the Northern region as a symbol of unity, progression, principality,
fun ,etc etc. It's been around since.... oh, at least since we were Crown,
probably before, since I remember the necklaces getting around before we
stepped down.

Jarl Timo