[Ansteorra] Ansteorra] B.L.A.T. & griffins

Sirbsilveraxe at aol.com Sirbsilveraxe at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 20:22:32 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/29/2002 6:08:41 PM Central Standard Time,
sirtimo at hotmail.com writes:

> As far as I know the Griffin has been unoffically taken as a "mascot" by
> many in the Northern region as a symbol of unity, progression, principality,
> fun ,etc etc. It's been around since.... oh, at least since we were Crown,
> probably before, since I remember the necklaces getting around before we
> stepped down.
>
> Jarl Timo

Some of us who were living in the North at the time understood it to be an
"underground" prinicipality clique who had thier own yahoo group that you had
to be sponsored and approved to join.  That was the last I heard of it.
Interesting to see that its still around, but I'm surprised someone from the
central region was the only one to respond and that no one from that group
stepped in to explain what it's all about.

Barn