[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor (long) Many to Thank

Christopher Davidson CDavidson610 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 08:21:30 PDT 2002

Thank you Simone for your kind words.

I would also like to thank all the people who donated prizes for the
volunter raffle and  the prize baskets. It made my job alot easier.

Lady Maria who Steped up to organize and run all the waterbeares. Without
her efforts and those who assited her we would noit have been able to keep
all the fighters archers and Equestians Watered.

Lord Logathar for Aquiereing the Water truck so we all could have water and
Showers at the event.

Lady Geanvieve del Gamba Who organized the Chiurginate.

Christiana who gatherd together the Listmistresses we needed.

I would like to thank all the heralds who steped forward to herald
anoucemnetst throughout the day.

The marshals who kept everything running smoothly on the list fields.

All the individuals who helped with Security to open and close gated to let
people come and go and the horses were they were suposed to be.  Who helped
assist vehicals which got stuck in the sand.  and those who spent time at
The Beach. some of those people who deserve special reconition are.

Kale  Who cam in with Zahera for the countless times he steped in to fill
unmaned security shifs.

Erthan who filled long hours at the gate durring the event and spent sunday
morning in the rain maining the gate.

Iames from Steppes who assited with Secutriy
Amy  Lenny from Emerald keep who came in thursday and helped to reterve
tables and pavilions from the Barony, helped with Troll snad countless
security shifs, heralded the site.

Stephany who drove and lent  us the use of her vehical to run to the Barony
and all her work on troll and Security.

Mikel al Salar for getting together many who worked secutrity and his long
hours.

Lord Aradon and House Falconrose for all thier hard work in Security, troll
and  the hospitaler tent.

Lady Tangisel for bringing the Loaner garb so that newcomer had Garb.

Key Conner who cam in thursday and helped with setup assited in almost every
aspect of the event and cam in mondya to help tear down

all the members of the event team who came in thursday and contrinued to
work all weekend . some of them who Stayed with Simone on site Sunday night
to babysit Pavilions and tensts so the owners could retun latter to pick
them up dry.

To the canton of Dragonsfire Tor for thier hard work.

And a herary thanks to Lady Simone who for months  helped me to organize the
volunteers. amd kept everything running smothly. For knowing when to be firm
with us and knowing when to be mothering.
I have gained a new awe of her ability ans talent. Her Dedication to her
Group this kingdom and the members of the event demo team thaat has been
wortking together for  2 Charity demos and now have Guardian of the Tor
under thier belt. Watching her serve and working with her has given me a new
insight on service and the love she has for the SCA and the people in it.
Simone you put on a wonderful event  any you are an amazing person.

Thank you to everyone who has helped with this event, you all have came to
the call and made Guardian of the Tor a memorable event

Christopher Donnelson