[Ansteorra] Lost at Guardian of the Tor XI

Miss Pict lady_pict2 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 12:15:19 PDT 2002

Sorry to be a bother.

I left a blue Wal-Mart bag at troll on Friday second shift 4-6. In it were
some material scraps we were using to cloth our trolls, a pair of yellow
handles scissors, a bottle of glue and some various boxes of beads. After
asking, it was not turned in at the lost and found.

I am hoping someone was kind enough to pick it up. Please let me know so I
can make arrangements to get it back. The contents were borrowed and I would
like to return them.

I can be reached at lady_pict at hotmail.com

And yes we had trolls at Guardian. 7 to be exact.

Thank you,
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor