A&S Ghetto (wasRe: [Ansteorra] Laurels Prize Tourney date)

IagoAH at aol.com IagoAH at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 07:04:13 PDT 2002

gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org writes:

> "A&S
> ghetto".

Though your use of the term "ghetto" is entirely correct, unlike our modern
usage, this still conjures some amusing images.

Example 1
Pusher: "Hey man, I got the hookup. Any color you need baby.  Don't buy that
cheap #$%@ down the street. Best floss in town, right here."

Buyer: "I need some ecru really bad. C'mon man you gotta have ecru?"

Pusher: "Aw man, some fool came and got my last ecru just five minutes ago.
I get some tomorrow. But for now, go see my man Willy at 4th and Main. Tell
him I sent you.  He'll hook you up."

example 2
Man on the street corner holding a cardboard sign reading "Please help. Last
batch went bad. Will work for malt, yeast and/or hops."

Iago