[Ansteorra] Laurels Prize Tourney date

seneschal seneschal at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 3 17:35:59 PDT 2002

I would like to point out Their Highnesses haven't made any proclamations
or annoucements of law changes yet. Their Highnesses with Their Majesties
blessings have spoken to me about several law changes They wish to make
at Coronation.   I, as Kingdom Seneschal, have been giving groups a heads
up about upcoming changes to the calendar from those law changes so
groups could plan for them.  While I don't know how the groups might feel
about the changes themselves, I do know they appreciated the head's up!

The Crown can make whatever changes to the Kingdom Laws They deem
necessary. Once announced at court and signed, the changes become law.
Publishing it in the newsletter just makes sure everyone hears about it.

Their Highnesses will be making some law changes at Coronation once They
are Crown. These changes will go into effect then. These changes will be
published in the Blackstar in September.  The changes will be in effect
well before either Laurel's Prize or Crown Tourney were due to be held.
Therefore, the calendar is going to change whether the groups have the
notice now or in September. Now is preferable.

Mistress Clarissa di Firenze, Baroness of the Court
(Dottie Elliott)
Kingdom Seneschal of Ansteorra
seneschal at ansteorra.org