[Ansteorra] An Apology to Southern Ansteorra, re: Texas Flooding

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 6 21:32:59 PDT 2002

>With the reports of the major flooding happening in South Texas,
>I was wondering if any groups had been adversely effected.

Um...I'm usually blamed anytime rain occurs and I'm afraid I'm
probably to blame for this one as well. Y'see I conjured up a
nice little rainstorm to help put out all of those fires north
of me but being without enough Shiner has really affected my
targeting ability. So, I kind of missed. My apologies to anyone
adversely affected by my little mistake. I'm sure with the
proper application of imported Shiner beer and getting tapped
upside the head with an axe handle I'll be better.

>Sir Burke

Count Gunthar
Yeah, that King.

PS. I really do hope everyone is okay. I'm keeping you in my
thoughts.