[Ansteorra] demo question

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Mon Jul 1 08:39:23 PDT 2002

Susan the Curious mentioned the demo booklet she was
putting together and asked:
> Thank you so much in advance for this information and any
> other suggestions
> you have on demos that you wish to send on and feel free to
> send this on to anyone you think would like to assist.

You may have already looked at this file, but if you haven't
it has a number of different ideas for demos that have worked,
and some which have not. While not a fighting activity, the
New-World/Old-World food game and varients has gone over well.
I have also found it to be a fun and educational activity when
I've done it at demos.

demos-msg        (102K) 10/23/01    SCA demos for education and recruitment.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-EVENT-PLANNING/demos-msg.html

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net