[Ansteorra] Guardian of the Tor (long) Many to Thank

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Jul 1 21:31:17 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra,

I would like to thank everyone who attended Guardian of the Tor This weekend it was a wonderful thing to see so many of you at Guardian of the Tor and  I look forward to seeing you all again next year.

This event was a tremendous sucess and I hope everryone had fun.This event would not have been what it was without the efforts of  my demo and event team. many of which have worked with me on several demos and events over the last 18 months. and for many of them this was thier first event. I could not have don this if it was not for them.  For may team I am very grateful and very proud.

My Event team consists of Several people deserving thanks and Recognition.
my Co-Autocrats
Gaylynn Burton Part of the team seice we started working ogether in March of 2001
Chris Moore who Joined the team in Septemeber of 2001
Ailgenan who joined the team febuary 2002

Security
Mikel al Salar part of the team seince March 2001
Eathen Mac Bride NEWCOMER Joined in Feburay 2002

Maintinace
Connell Mac Gregor part of team seince March 2001

General
Christopher Donallson NEWCOMER joined Febuary 2002
Donnell Mac Comerra NEWCOMER joined April 2002
Willam Mac Greger Joined December 2002
Stephany Mac Greger Joined December 2002
Granya ui'Dunalingh

Along with my event team There are many others to Thank for Guardian and our charity demos over the past 18 months

Baroness Louise Mendenhale Shire of Middleford
HL Gilli Shire of Middleford
Lord John Thorn Shire of Middleoford
The Sable Bridge  Shire Of middleford
Vicount Galen of Bristol Barony of Elfsea
Duchess Willow de Wisp Barony of Elfsea use of her Banners and rugs which ad atmospher to the demos and events.
House Falconrose Elfsea/Steppes For all thier hard Work and Support
Key Connor Bryn Gwald For his selfless service and hard wor
Calien
Genevieve del Gamba
Cristiana
Eoghen
Iain MacWhelean
Seanan MacTierghnian
Janie of Dragonsfire Tor
Lenny Shire of Emerald Keep
Amy Shire of Middleoford
Don Edward Mercer Emerald Keep
Fergus Barony of Elfsea
Logathar of Dragonsfire Tor
Tucker of Tuckers tacer
Philip White
Padrige
The Equestrians of Ansteorra
All the merchants
Iames Barony of the Steppes
Iorn Wyrm House Arkum

I hope i got most of you that gave sdo much at this past Guardian of the Tor.If i missed someone who needs to talk with the autocrat.

Thank you for all your hard wor

Simone