[Ansteorra] Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor

CE Huse/Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca cehuse at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 2 04:55:42 PDT 2002

Buenos Dias!

I would like to publicly thank (once again) all my water-bearers (including
the big strong men who filled my water coolers) that came to my aid....you
are all heros in my eyes.  I can't say thank you enough!

I would like to give a big VIVAT!! to Janie of the Tor!!! She ran and got me
more ice, and food when I started running out.  You are an angel, Janie!

Ansteorrans, you should be very proud of our youth. All my water-bearers
were under the age of 18, the youngest was Tam at the tender of age of 3 or
4 years of age. Most of them stayed with me all day long and I had to force
them to take a break. If your child water-beared for me give them a pat on
the back for me, for they truly deserve it.

Yours in Service,
Lady Maria