[Ansteorra] Ebay Armour Watch

Colete d'Evreux medievalbelle at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 08:31:14 PDT 2002

Hey all...

   My armour is missing and I'm wondering if it might be hitting
the EBay auctions or something of the sorts. If anyone spots
something that resembles it, then PLEASE shoot me a private
email with a link to the page. My armour:

*    Stainless (primitive) Bokalo bassinet helm w/ gold grill

*    Polished stainless GAA gorget, size small, w/ soft white
leather lining

*    Bokalo ABS torso gear, uncovered, obviously sized-down

*    Kydex arms covered in black fabric, multi-lame aluminum
elbows, D-ring / velcro strapping

*    Bokalo aluminum articulated gauntlets, size small, wide
cuff, right one has mis-matched rivet

*    Kydex legs covered in black fabric, multi-lame aluminum
knees, large brass studs on cuisses

   That's the gist of it... the rest was somwhat expendable.
Here's are the best pictures I have of me online in my armour.
I'll see if I have something clearer tonight at home:

http://www.geocities.com/medievalbelle/Inspection.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/medievalbelle/Lapse.jpg

   Thanks ahead of time and please feel free to pass this onto
other SCA mailing lists.

Merci,

Lady Colete d'Evreux
Trimaris