[Ansteorra] Lindenwood Masque Ball

Sandi McFarland potter at pegasuspottery.com
Thu Jul 4 10:37:36 PDT 2002

First, my apologies that I am so late in sending this missive!
I am so very grateful to all who helped to make this year's Lindenwood
Masque Ball a wonderful evening!  There were so many who helped with the
preparations, the delicious food, beautiful prizes, the set up and the clean
up - I am so grateful to each of you for all of your hard work!!!
I am also so grateful to all of you who joined us to enjoy the evening's
festivities!
I am so blessed to have been a part of such a lovely evening.  Thank you for
the opportunity and blessings to all of you!
In service,
Mistress Kalida Aristana