[Ansteorra] Youth combat authorizations

Delphina Champeaux lady_rapier at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 7 18:02:10 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I will have a copy of the current authorizations for
the youth combat (boffer, chivalric and rapier -
fighters as well as the adult marshals) with me at
both Coronation and King's round table.  If you would
like to make sure that your authorization has been
posted on the roster please get with me, so that I may
up date the listings.  A copy of the front and back of
your card would be helpful but not required... I just
need to see the current card to get the information
from it.

Thanks to all for the help in keeping our records up
to date.

Also all regional youth marshal (who have not already
done so) please contact me about the roster
information. Thanks!!!

HL Delphina de Champeaux
Youth Marshallet Secretary