[Ansteorra] OT: Help Needed in Austin Area

AngusDuncan at att.net AngusDuncan at att.net
Tue Jul 9 20:49:16 PDT 2002

Greetings unto my former Ansteorrans,

I find myself coming to those of you in the Austin area
needing some help. My father is being transferred as we
speak by ambulance to an Austin area hospital for
treatment of severe depression. He will be in the Austin
area for the next 4-6 weeks or longer and want I need is
either some information on some inexpensive places that
my mom can stay at when she is down there or crash space
for her as it will be a 4 1/2 hour drive from Abilene.
If you can help, please e-mail me privately at
AngusDuncan at att.net and let me know.

Thank You in advance,

HL Angus Duncan Cameron
Page School Chancellor, Kingdom of the West