[Ansteorra] Merchant info for Lughnasad

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 08:29:57 PDT 2002

Greetings to all merchants, traders, dealers, mongers,
salesmen, shopkeepers, tradesmen, vendors, peddlers,
and the like, from Lady Madelina de Lindesaya,
merchant coordinator for Lughnasad.

It is now one month until the Canton of Loch Ruadh
hosts its glorious event.  Word fame for Lughnasad is
spreading with each year.  This event keeps getting
better and better.  And considering the huge turnout
for Dragonsfire Tor's event, the members of our Canton
suspect the increase in attendance for Lughnasad this
year will be on the same order.

Please make note of the following information, should
you desire to hark your wares at Loch Ruadh's most
enjoyable, relaxed, and fun-filled weekend of the
year:

Lughnasad - the Celtic festival of the harvest will
occur Friday, August 9 - Sunday, August 11, 2002
(first weekend of Pennsic) at the Canton First Monday
Trade Days site.

Site fee is $10 for adults, $5 for children 6 - 12,
and 5 & under free. Your site fee also includes your
fee for Loch Ruadh's famous, sumptuous, and refreshing
warm weather feast.

There is no additional fee for merchanting; donations
of items to our prize chest (of a $5 value or above),
though, are most appreciated.

There are limited water and electrical hookups
available, so merchanting spots are available on a
first-come, first-served basis.  However, if you
merchanted last year, and would like the same spot you
had then, we will attempt to accommodate your request.

Merchants may begin setting up at 2 p.m. on Friday,
August 9th.

The URL for the Lughnasad website is:
http://members.aol.com/lochruadhrocks/lughnasad/lughnasad.htm

(copy and paste if the URL does not appear as a link)

Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me
at:

lymadelina at yahoo.com or jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Lady Madelina de Lindesaya
mka Jane Sitton
6600 Sheridan Road
Fort Worth, TX  76134
817-415-6026 (weekdays 8 - 5)
817-551-7642 home
682-429-2646 cell (will be on during Lughnasad)

I hope to see you all there at Lughnasad.

In service,
Lady Madelina de Lindesaya
Merchant contact for Lughnasad