[Ansteorra] Deputy Earl Marshal - Youth Combat

Wrinkle wrinkle at tex1.net
Wed Jul 10 21:00:09 PDT 2002

I am pleased to announce that Lord Daire de Haya will be the Deputy Earl Marshal for Youth Combat.

Lord Daire has come highly recommend to this post and has worked closely with Baron Vallust for quite some time.  I thank him for his support in this office.

I wish for all of us to support this man in his office as he is working for the good of our children, who are our future.  I know he will be a valuable asset to Ansteorra.

In Service,

Sir Randall der Krieger
Kingdom Earl Marshal