[Ansteorra] community theatre needs piano player (off subject)

Victoria Clark dogbert6zinc at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:15:04 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

My apologies for the bandwith use, but this is something dear to me, and I
appreciate the time.

Theatre Lenz, a community theatre at 1960 and TC Jester, needs a piano
player for its Saturday night performance of No Mother To Guide Her.  The
music is simple, but the ability to sight read music is a plus.  Ms. Lenz,
the owner, needs but a few short hours of a player's time, and can be
reached at any of the following numbers.

713-755-6306 (work)
713-851-2208 (cell)
281-397-9067 (Theatre Lenz)

I attended a rehearsal at Theatre Lenz tonight and can say that this is a
group of hardworking, talented people.  Please, if you have piano skills and
a free Saturday night, call MNs. Lenz and help out the theatre.

Thank you for your time.

Lady Victoria Alcon de Castile
mka Victoria Clark