[Ansteorra] Western Regional Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sun Jul 14 18:10:25 PDT 2002

  Greetings,
Sorry for the short notice, seems that time got away from me.  We in Bonwicke are sponsoring a Regional Fighter practice. It will take place this coming Saturday, July 20. Set up will start around 9:30 or so, fighting will begin around 11:30 or 12.
  I will be hosting a small tourney then we will do melees. This will be in preparation for upcoming Gothic and Gulf Wars. We will be doing any needed authorizations that may be needed. If you need to be authorized come on out and we will take care of it.
  I look forward to seeing as many people as possible.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang, Centurion and Western Regional Warlord