[Ansteorra] WATER & GATORADE

Lou Burgin AMBERLEA at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 16 15:42:24 PDT 2002

I am going to add my 2 cents here. I have done a lot of research and taught
many classes on the care and feeding of the fighter. In a normally healthy
human, water is all you need to replace. The trouble is getting the to drink
plain water. Sports drinks are expensive, and should be served 1/2 strength
to replace the water that the body needs. I also recommend lemonade. It has
the citrus to help the body maintain electrolyte balance, is mostly water,
sugar for energy, and the koolaid variety is very inexpensive.  Just another
opinion.  H.E. AmberLea
May the hinges on the doors to friendship never become rusty.