[Ansteorra] WATER & GATORADE

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 21:45:58 PDT 2002

My 2 cents....

As a fighter and someone who played football in high school in texas and had
to go through 2 a days in august, nothing beats a cold FULL strength
gatorade...yes it MAY cause vomiting/ potassium buildup in some but my system
is not affected adversely by "normal" gatorade but my tastebuds are
definately affected by the watered down version....if a choice between water
and watered downed gatorade....water wins everytime

Malcolm