[Ansteorra] armoring pamphlet

Scot & Domino Eddy domino7 at texas.net
Wed Jul 17 10:23:53 PDT 2002

Please excuse my poor memory. A friend of mine once had a pamphlet
concerning amrmoring on a budget. It covered all our time periods and
gave an example of inexpensive, but good looking armor from the
timeperiod with references. It was, if memory serves, a sort of "don't
worry about plate armor, here's an inexpensive, but accurate substitute
armor."

Does anyone have a copy of this pamphlet? I would like to have one and
will pay for copying and postage, if necessary.

Grace and Peace,

Jovian Skleros