[Ansteorra] Need photos of Laurels...

C. L. Ward gunnora at vikinganswerlady.org
Wed Jul 17 17:45:56 PDT 2002

Greetings Ansteorra!

I am in need of pictures of some Ansteorran Laurels...  The Ansteorran
Laurels are in the process of building a webpage that will eventually be
hosted on the Kingdom of Ansteorra server and accessible to everyone, and
part of it is a "photo roster" of the Laurels.

I need electronic format - my scanner is not working at present.  Higher res
is better than lower res, and I will crop as needed.

I need pictures of:

Agrippina Argyra
Alexandra Tatiana Feodorovna of Novgorod
Andreanna Innes
Anna Czulneja
Aodhan Ite an Fhitich
Aren of Rivenhorn
Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu
Aureliane Rioghail
Aymbros Turlion de Laisard
Bjorn Magnusson Esping
Cai de Lyon
Celine Jane d'Hermain
Deirdre de Clarik
Elizabeth Karien of the Four Winds
Elizabeth Curry
Erasimierz Waspanieski
Fiona Mairi MacQuarrie
Flavia Beatrice Carmigniani
Genevieve de Courtanvaux
Godfrey de la Fosse
Gwilym y Fferill o Caer Lleuad
Hrothgar of Farley
Isobel Grace Hadleigh
Ivivis of Cornwall
Jovian Skleros
Katharina von Alyssin
Katherine von Hildrizhausen
Katrina of Iron Mountain
Kemreth Danil
Lysbeth Poulsdottir
Mara MacNaughten
Martha Armorel McDonald de Alvorada
Michael of Moria
Modius von Mergentheim
Nerak la Tisserande
Pa en Ka en Ptah
Peter of the Golden Isles
Rayah Blackstar
Richenda de la Selva
Rondinella le Tyrolesa
Samuel Piper
Schon ha Levy
Sean Vuibhearn
Shanahan the Fey
Siobhan ni Breoghan FitzLloyd
Tamlin du Bois Vert
Ursula von dem Meer

Contributors will receive my gratitude and a credit on the page.  For those
who'd like to see what we've got thus far, the draft is currently at:

http://www.vikinganswerlady.org/ALW/

Many thanks!

::GUNNVOR::