[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Baronial

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Wed Jul 17 21:07:06 PDT 2002

Wiesenfuer Baronial is coming up soon. Aug 31-Sept2. The theme for the event
is Middle-eastern and if there is anyone who would like to teach a class
(with in the theme) or Merchant please email me privately asap so that I may
put you on the schedule or reserve a place for merchant tent.

There is a middle-eastern feast, an Arabian Nights themed Quest for the
Audults, and hopefully lots of classes in theme, and also there will be lots
of drumming and dancing through the night in addition to the normal event
festivities.

I hope that everyone will come and have a great time. If anyone has any
questions just email me and I will try to answer them to the best of my
ability. Look for the event announcement in the August Black Star.

Thank You,
Hly Dominique Michelle LeVesseur
Wiesenfeuer Hospitaler
Autocrat
--
[ winmail.dat of type application/ms-tnef deleted ]