[Ansteorra] Fw: [Ffynnon-gath] invitation to SCA members Shakespeare Under The Stars

Chuck and Rhonda Leggett RLEGGETT at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 18 13:14:49 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: EmilyAnn Theatre
To: ffynnon-gath at ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2002 2:56 PM
Subject: [Ffynnon-gath] invitation to SCA members Shakespeare Under The Stars

Greetings and Salutations!

I am a former Irish/Scottish storyteller and folksinger, and while I was not a member of SCA during those years, I attended events and once performed at an evening campfire. I enjoyed It so very much. Now I am helping the EmilyAnn Theatre in Wimberley, Texas with their summer event, Shakespeare Under The Stars.

I have asked the powers that be to host an SCA night at the EmilyAnn! They've agreed and now I am happy to extend an invitation to all SCA members in Texas for this gala event.

August 7 has been designated as SCA Night at the EmilyAnn Theatre and all members who attend that evening's performance of The Merry Wives of Windsor, IN COSTUME, will be seated together, recognized at intermission, and given a special gift. I thought it would be a fun evening

for SCA members and a chance for them to attend the theatre in their garb.

Tickets are just $5. The EmilyAnn is a non-profit theatre and the only accredited high school summer Shakespeare program in the United States. The Dragons in the Round, an SCA group, has been good enough to perform here in the past to help bring attention to the theatre. I will be emailing other SCA groups but I would so appreciate any help you could give me on contacting members. Please call or email me if you would like to attend so that we will be sure and have enough seats for everyone!

Thanks so much for your time,

Tess Mallory

512-847-6969