[Ansteorra] BJORNSBORG COLLEGIUM 2002

karen moon karenmoon at msn.com
Thu Jul 18 20:21:38 PDT 2002

Then those events must not have been Bjornsborg Collegiums.  You probably attended the Alexandrian Symposium last summer.  "Garb" is not required at Alexandrian Symposia during classes since 1) teachers and students are not generally in persona; and 2) we often invite mundane instructors and sometimes open the classes to the general public, and want all guests to feel comfortable.  Alexandrian Symposia have been held in various areas.  Only one was held in Bjornsborg.

If you came to a Bjornsborg event and period clothing wasn't required, it was either Alexandrian Symposium, or an unofficial workshop where you were going to get dirty and weren't expected to mess up your SCA gear.

Mari