[Ansteorra] Shameless Plug - Do you need new garb or that extra special scroll?

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 08:44:43 PDT 2002

Greetings,

Please pardon this shameless commercial announcement, but if any of the
populace needs a seamstress, may I offer my expert services?  You supply the
fabric and trim and I'll supply the know how for basic styles. I can also
work from patterns for more elaborate styles.

I took two years of home economics in High school and another two years at
university.

Scrolls, especially Celtic, are another of my skills.  I have done many other
styles including Middle Eastern. Ask to see my portfolio !

If interested, please contact me and I'm sure we can work out a reasonable
deal.

I can be reached by email  ciard49 at aol.com   or by phone at 972 613 0010 or
972 613 2927

I live in Mesquite.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Thank you for your patience.

THLady Ciard O'Seachnasaigh