[Ansteorra] West Nile Virus

Dom thunder-domi at coxinet.net
Fri Jul 19 15:19:36 PDT 2002

Here is something from a lady that I have emailed my questions to.

Dominique

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/westnile/q&a.htm

Angela,

I attached a link above that has Q and A's on West Nile as well as the
symptoms of encephalitis that are about half way through.  I hope this will
answer some of your questions.

Thanks,

Jenn

Jennifer A. Lehman
West Nile Virus Surveillance Team
Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases
National Center for Infectious Diseases
1300 Rampart Road
Fort Collins, CO 80522-2089
E-mail jlehman at cdc.gov