[Ansteorra] Vivats at Coronation

Paul DeLisle ferret at hot.rr.com
Sun Jul 21 13:47:58 PDT 2002

> As a quick question, not brave enough for the hours I could spend in there
> if I go looking for it.  If they won crown again, what other reigns would
> qualify for 4 or more ViVat's under this protocol?
> Susan the Curious

In Ansteorra, there is only one... Duke Inman MacMoore (Ansteorra's
Once-and-Every-Other-King *G*) has sat the Ansteorran Throne 6 times (three
times with Duchess Arrowen of Emerald Moor, once with Countess Druscilla of
Northumbria, and three with Duchess Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu.)

In other Kingdoms, there are several (Duke Paul of Bellotrix, Duke
Siegrfried von Hoflichskeit, and Duke Frederick of Holland come immediately
to mind... but remember, that some of those Kingdoms have 3 Crown Tourneys a
year.)

BTW....although it was a lovely bit of stagemanship... 5 Vivats wasn't
appropriate from a Protocol & Ceremony standpoint.

In Service, I remain
Alden Pharamond
Tempio, Ansteorra