[Ansteorra] Things to think about....

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Jul 21 19:51:55 PDT 2002

Didn't we talk about this 9-6 months ago????

I agree about being responsible for ones self.
But I do want to point out a few things.  I want to thank all those who carry
service awards in this great society. For without you this group would not be
the wonderful place it is. I also want to thank those who do not have a
service award and do all the things anyway.  For you also make this a
wonderful place as well.

Lady Maili Donnel MacGregor
Member of the Order of the Ant of Elfsea

Dream the Impossible Dream

"While there is mist in the forest and froth on the river.
MacGregors will flourish despite them forever."  MacGregor's Lament