[Ansteorra] Why 5 Vivats

Erik Langhans donmodius at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 22 06:54:39 PDT 2002

IT is the RAW UNABASED POWER.....

Um, er no...

Actually,

I have in the many coronations/stepdowns always done 4 vivats after the
creation of a Count/ess or Duke/uchess. At Crown tourny, I have also used
after the creation of a new CP, 4 vivats.  Also, I have always used 5 vivats
for the stepping up and down crowns.

I have given visiting Crowns 4 vivats.

It has seemed a natural progression. 1,2,3,4,5.

I am soley to blame, if blame is to be attached.

Now here's a question, should we give the acknowledgements to a visiting
crown in their own Kingdom's standard, ie Huzzahs, vee-waatts, etc?

Modius
Royal Herald in Training