Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Thu Jul 25 04:34:20 PDT 2002

Bob Dewart (gilli at seacove.net) said something that sounded like:
> To all those who responded, thank you.  If I read it correctly, Paul you are
> my hero!!!!!!! I shall renew my membership.  Thank you for a job well done.

Hmmm. I'm not sure everyone will feel that way. In particular, this
part:

- $3 "member discount" on event admissions, difference to be sent to
  corporation by group/kingdom, implementation details to be worked out
  by individual Kingdoms and Soc. Sen.  (OK)

While some groups have them now, many are not $3 and the local group
gets to keep them. Now they have to raise fees for non-members by $3 and
send the $3 to the Corporation. This brings back some memories for me.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "What about your friends?
Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   They're Defective!