Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)

damaris1 damaris1 at mail.ev1.net
Thu Jul 25 07:33:08 PDT 2002

Jay Yeates wrote:

> 'wolf
> ... pity that the society is now driven less by the concepts of honor
> and chivalry .. and more by corporate CYA and insurance issues.

AAaaacckkkk!!!!!  Corporate America invades the "dream".   That's why I do this.  To have time to get away from the &*#@ corporation.  If corporate CYA and insurance issues are so prevelant, its going to be a challenge to find the fun.

Damaris

--
Damaris of Greenhill  --  "Quam probis, quam fides"
Susan Wieland -- Cleverly disquised as a responsible adult