Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 10:44:46 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Anton kicks the dead corporate horse as we continue to beat the horse into
oblivion!!!
Centurion Anton
RHOADD High CommandFfynnon Gath, Southern Region, Ansteorra
>From: "damaris1"
>Subject: Re: Non-member surcharge (Was Re: [Ansteorra] BoD meeting)
>Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:33:08 -0500
>
>Jay Yeates wrote:
> >

> > 'wolf
> > ... pity that the society is now driven less by the concepts of honor
> > and chivalry .. and more by corporate CYA and insurance issues.
> >
>AAaaacckkkk!!!!! Corporate America invades the "dream". That's why I do this.
To have time to get away from the &*#@ corporation. If corporate CYA and
insurance issues are so prevelant, its going to be a challenge to find the
fun.