[Ansteorra] Representivities to the BOD

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 11:34:00 PDT 2002

The Directors to the BoD are listed in the Black Star, along with their contact info.

What I find interesting is that Sir Rodri ap Gwythr is a resident of Stargate, but his responsibilities, as listed, are: Aethelmearc, East, Middle, FinacialOfficers, and Grand Council.  (I guess someone has to do it.)   The director who's responsibilities include Ansteorra, along with Meridies, Trimaris, and Heralds,  would be Keilyn FitzWarin.

This does not mean, in any way, that I would hesitate to bring something up to Sir Rodri, it's just what is listed.

William