[Ansteorra] pay and play

Morgan Cain (Ansteorra) morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 25 11:51:25 PDT 2002

> You can contact our Kingdom representative to the BOD and ask him to
> pass the suggestion to the BOD. His name is Rhodry(sp) I believe.
>
> Does anyone have contact info for him or know of a better avenue to
> approach this?

Actually, THERE IS NO "Kingdom Representative to the BOD."

There *is* an Ombudsman for Ansteorra (among other things), and according to
the current issue of the BLACK STAR it is Keilyn FitzWarin (Beth Morris),
although it is possible that the appointments were shuffled at the last
Board meeting.  My report does not contain new assignments, but they will be
announced as soon as the IKD-Lite is issued.

Just because someone on the Board lives in a given Kingdom, does not make
him or her a "Kingdom representative."  They are not elected to the Board
from the Kingdom, nor are they allowed to be the Ombudsman for their Kingdom
of residence.

So don't bother Rhodri/Paul about this.

                                        ---= Morgan

PS:  I don't mind getting a discount on entry fees because I am a paid
member of an organization.  MANY organizations offer this, from FunEd to my
professional groups to my knitting guild.  It's one of the few actual
benefits a member can receive.