[Ansteorra] Representivities to the BOD

Beth Morris keilynsca at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 25 12:13:03 PDT 2002

Gentle comrades,

In fact, the system is designed so that Board members
(of which there are 7) are specifically *not*
responsible-for/representative-of their home kingdoms.
 That way there's a relatively impartial person to
whom the members/officers/Crowns can go for
information/advice/feedback, who isn't already
potentially involved in an issue at a kingdom level.

Feel free to contact me at bmorris at iamdigex.net (or by
phone or mail - these are listed in the Black Star or
on the sca.org website)

Regards,

Keilyn
Beth Morris
Director, SCA Inc.
Ombudsman for the Kingdom of Ansteorra & Vice-Chairman
of the Board