[Ansteorra] Gifts vs Awards...

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Jul 25 18:02:10 PDT 2002

I give gifts very freely, when they're deserved.

 I started playing back in 1975.  I stopped from 84 to 88.  When I got a
Comet in 1990 I thought that's that.  Several more followed.  When I got a
Star of Merit, I really thought that's that.  Then I got an Iris, a total
surprise.  Though I'd hope we'd have a grant archery award, I didn't think
it would happen.  But now I wear it on my arm.  I'm about at that terminal
point you referred to.  There isn't much left to get and what there is I
figure is ungetable.  I'll continue to do what I can, when I can, where I
can.  That may be a little or that may be allot, my crystal ball is in the
shop.

Even if it comes from a polling order, it's something they want you to have.

Sometimes awards are given because several folks want it to be given.  But
every award is given because at least one person wanted it to be given.  The
Sovereign.

Gilli