[Ansteorra] pay and play

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu Jul 25 18:15:21 PDT 2002

HL Darcy commented:
> The time to have done that was when the BoD was soliciting
> suggestions.
> Plenty of advance notice was given in the TI, Black Star and
> on various
> e-mail lists that the BoD wanted members input on this subject.

Actually I've been talking with a BoD member about some of
the dicussions here. They are STILL interested in hearing
suggestions. If the suggestions work out, they can still be
implemented. This will help stave off future changes or
perhaps even roll back some of the stuff folks are complaining
about now.

HL Stefan li Rous