[Ansteorra] Gifts vs Awards...

Tausha Walker celeste_namron at post.com
Thu Jul 25 18:22:06 PDT 2002

Lorraine Deerslayer asked:
<snip>>>>>>
> a question for everyone....
>
> If you knew you would never got another award...
> why would you stay in the SCA?
>
> Lorraine Deerslayer

Oh definitely! I started in the SCA because I love to dance and I was introduced to the SCA through a dance demo. I stay in the SCA because I love the peopleamd I love doing the things I have learned through the SCA. :-) Soooo ... If I knew I would never get another award, I would get my scrolls together and send off for the achievement scroll with the awards I already have on it with my device (I know they're behind. That's what I last heard anyway.) and keep happily doing what I do. :-) I could deal with being a Lady for the rest of my life. :-)
Lady Celeste

As the bird, we must all learn to fly free. Like the fleur-de-lys, we are all of us three parts of one ... mind, body, and most of all ... spirit.

Live the Dream!

Lady Celeste Courtenay de Montmorency
per bend wavy purpure and vert. a bend wavy between a bustard rising and a fleur -de-lys or.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Get 4 DVDs for $.49 cents! plus shipping & processing. Click to join.
http://oas-central.realmedia.com/RealMedia/ads/click_lx.ads/mail.com/columbiahouse/1112745096/x09/ExactAdv/ColumbiaHouse_IO473_7.19_8.19/blank.gif/636632633232383133383736634333430