[Ansteorra] Pennsic -- Ansteorran Chili Night

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Jul 26 09:39:40 PDT 2002

The problem is that no one has come forward to organise an Ansteorran Chili Night this year. I tried to find out these details earlier and couldn't.
Please if there IS someone out there who is organising the Anstoerran Chili Night, please speak up and let us know. Otherwise HRM Megan shouldn't count on it.
Stefan li Rous